Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's talk briefly about conspiracy theories.

I love me some conspiracy theories.  Whether I believe them or not, I like listening, watching.  The way the mind connects dots is often fascinating.  There's nothing better than seeing something and going, "...wait, I can actually see that."

So, I think I may do posts on these conspiracy theories.  Ones I like, ones I don't believe, ones I do believe.  The key will be for my readers to understand that my apparent advocating only is for the show of the post.

Always be happy for the conspiracy theorists!  Or the Truthers, as they're called now.  These people would have been the ones saying the world is round while the rest of the world thought it was flat, after all!  Always be happy for people who have imagination and openly question.

1 comment:

  1. Wow so true, i my self like to know about conspiracies.

    ReplyDelete