Monday, July 29, 2013

First Post

So, I have two other blogger accounts, with mirrors over on tumblr.  But I realized that neither one was really appropriate for me to talk about other things on, so I decided to go ahead and create this one.  I guess part of it is to ensure that if, for some reason I gain a readership, people won't have to deal with posts they didn't sign up for and get annoyed.

My writing blog (highly neglected) is:  http://gentlearmor.blogspot.com/
Tumbler Mirror:  http://gentlearmor.tumblr.com/

My gamer blog (also neglected) is:  http://terminalsonata.blogspot.com/
Tumblr Mirror:  http://terminalsonata.tumblr.com/

So, needless to say, those two set the standard of what my usernames will be for either given subject, if I'm on a site for one or both reasons.

Anyway, I decided tonight that I should go into the depths of the internet and look at all sorts of good things.  This is always a dangerous pursuit, as I tend to allow my searches to escalate quickly to nightmare fuel.  I know it's happening, but I do these things anyway.  Whether I believe in a subject or not has very little to do with whether it can frighten me.  After all, a lot of people don't believe in spirits but still get scared at ghost movies.

So, tonight's progression went as expected:





I started with watching a few things on the Unidentified Flying Humanoid subject.  It's a subject that fascinated me from the get-go years ago when I first heard about it.  I was about 20-21 when I learned about a young police officer in Mexico being allegedly attacked by one of these UFHs one night when driving on patrol.

But my fascination doesn't come from his story.  It's an additional piece that's interesting to me, yes, but the photos taken of the UFHs in the sky are what get me.  Google it!  "unidentified flying humanoids".

The controversy doesn't seem to debate whether or not people are seeing something.  These humanlike figures are too close to be disputed for trash or birds.  But one major belief is that they are some sort of personal hover vehicle being tested by the government or something due to the subject's rigid pose as it floats around, body typically posed like a gingerbread man.  On very rare cases have I seen images that defy this post, looking as though their 'knees' are bent, or there is no really humanlike pose at all.

I do believe in some circumstances that the flying machine theory is correct.  However, what sort of flight machine would be beneficial in this gingerbread man pose?

I grabbed that picture from here.  There are more pictures as you scroll down, including some images that seem to have a power source on them.

What could these images be of?  It's eerie no matter what, and I always think of the flying people bug in Red Dead Redemption when I remember the UFH.

 
What do you think?  Is our world haunted by demons, black angels, super secret Iron Man suits, or a real life game glitch?

I'm personally undecided.  It's definitely pretty interesting.

From there, I managed to look at the Unidentified Flying Creature phenomenon known as 'rods', and then went to poltergeists, and eventually hit people talking about Zozo/Zaza the oujia board demon.

We'll... cover all that later.  I'm super tired all of a sudden now.

No comments:

Post a Comment